This candidate will bring experience in managing executional processes for HCP and HCC digital, print and convention tactics — from creative changes, through regulatory/legal/medical review, to final certification. Reporting to the on-site VP of Client Services, this individual will be involved in meeting with clients to be briefed on assignments, coordinating with the remote design/editorial/project management team, getting input from clients, liaising with stakeholders etc. It is a position that will enable the individual to expand selling and relationship building skills, while building expertise in critical areas of speed and process excellence.
*This role will be based primarily on- site in the PA area.
- Proactively meet (in-person) with client Promotional Leads to understand upcoming potential studio needs
- Reactively arrange to meet with client Promotional Leads as needed in response to requests for studio work
- Obtain key requirements/inputs for each job (as per pre-determined templates/questions) and establish expectations for next steps with client Promotional Leads; transfer knowledge to studio project management leads; review schedule/questions/work plan and any other documents as needed; share schedules and status with the promotional lead client; manage expectations and schedule realities; help to educate clients on standard process steps
- Present creative to the client prior to regulatory submission (may involve other studio participants on the call); obtain and help to consolidate feedback
- Lead ongoing status communications with clients (leveraging status updates from project management team)
- Remotely liaising with Internal Daggerwing Adapt personnel, pharma clients and partner agencies to coordinate work flow of projects coming into the Studio and ensure agreed upon deadlines and timelines are met
- Manage the appropriate preparation, checking and submission of supporting documents for client regulatory review
- Ensuring studio artist activities are based on detailed client specifications
- After client regulatory approval of projects, managing the process working with studio designers to properly prepare the print or digital files for release to production partners
- Proactively participate/seek out client training on detailed processes and requirements for regulatory approval and file release to production IND13 #LI-ML1