Daggerwing Group is looking for a Consultant to join a smart, creative, fun and growing team. As a Consultant, you will work on a variety of projects focused on driving executive alignment, change management, culture and employee engagement as well as customer journey mapping and organisational design.
We work with some of the world’s largest brands, as well as up and coming companies, to bring human-centred solutions to their most pressing needs. Our team and clients span the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Singapore.
At Daggerwing Group, we have a team mindset, and everyone is an essential part of our success. As a Consultant, your day may range from brainstorming outside-the-box ideas, developing change and communication strategies, project management, executing deliverables, presenting our latest thinking to clients and delivering high quality research and analysis. We are looking for someone who is a go-getter, organised, detail oriented, creative and a team player. If you are looking for a role where you can learn from smart, hands-on leaders whilst also having access to learning resources and opportunities for personal growth, Daggerwing Group could be your perfect fit.
We pay mindful attention to our unique culture and the experiences of our people. We ensure all our team members are a great fit and it’s essential that candidates are aligned to the Daggerwing Way and our core beliefs:
- Doing right by people
- The power of audacity
- Owning our future, together
- Attend, transcribe and pull key insights from interviews with client stakeholders (over the phone or in person). Review client and third-party research to extract key findings, provide analysis and summarise insights. Compile, research and prepare insight reports for clients and internal teams (e.g., industry and trend analysis, competitive audits, best practice research).
- Present confidently and clearly communicate thoughts at internal/client meetings
- Work collaboratively with a team on projects such as internal branding and employer value proposition strategies, workforce communications, employee engagement and strategies, functional/organisational transformation initiatives, culture change and supporting messages and programs.
- Assist with communication, engagement and change impact measurement strategies and implementation support.
- Help design and participate in workshops and strategy sessions at all levels in an organisation - this includes overseeing that all the necessary work items are completed, produced and ready for client delivery.
- Execute the day-to-day project work for multiple clients. Working with your manager to complete client work, and other times playing a part in designing data-gathering instruments (e.g., focus group protocols, interview guidelines and surveys) to meet project objectives.
- Based on the project plan, lead identifying required tasks, interdependencies, resource constraints, red flags and develop work back schedules
- Act as the point person, supporting project leads to communicate updates to client(s), arrange meetings and escalate any issues.
- Respond in a proactive manner to team needs and issues and be willing to go above and beyond
- Participate in internal brainstorming sessions with consulting team
- Act as creative liaison, responsible for coordinating with the internal creative team on strategy, development, presentation and stimuli development
- Assist consulting team during new business pitch development
- Proof internal and client-facing documents for content accuracy, spelling, grammar, consistency and recommend changes and edits.
- Provide consistent feedback and ongoing coaching to Junior Associates to support their growth and development
- Participate in and support internal events and planning committees
- Own small-scale projects and/or deliverables
- Develop end-to-end documents with compelling stories – from initial framework development to completion with input from manager/project manager
- Build relationships with team members and clients