Daggerwing Health is seeking a Graphic Designer with experience in consumer advertising to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about healthcare and dedicated to providing exceptional client service. Strong digital skills a must, including experience creating websites, apps and
email. A superior track record of managing multiple creative and tactical projects and ability to think creatively in the highly structured and regulated environment of prescription drug marketing to consumers is required.
The successful candidate will receive an industry-competitive compensation package that consists of base salary, eligibility to participate in the Daggerwing Group bonus pool, 401k, phone/internet assistance, a benefit plan including medical/dental/vision/life insurance/gym, long-term disability, Employee Assistance Program, vacation time and ability to participate in the employee stock purchase
The ideal candidate is comfortable with digital, knows how to link the ecosystem between digital and print, is a great collaborator with the agency team and can communicate a thoughtful point of view to their creative work.
This position is based in New York City with the flexibility to work remote occasionally. Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings, in addition to a generous vacation schedule, are also included.
Design and layout of marketing communication materials including responsive websites, social media
posts, simple gif animations, email campaigns, digital ads, logos, digital style guides, and more.
• Partner closely with the agency team to review project briefs, requirements and client expectations; concept and execute creative initiatives including but not limited to designing layouts, mockups, and prototypes
• Work with the team to provide creative services support on multiple accounts
• Perform other design related duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design
• Minimum 2-5 years of design experience in a fast-paced, quick turn-around environment
• Experience with health and wellness brands a plus
• Must be able to demonstrate creative experience through portfolio of work samples
• Ability to meet deadlines without compromising creativity and quality
• High-level of attention to detail
• Assist with Power Point deck design for presentations and pitches
• Preparing both digital and print files for client review, final release, and upload
• Engage in Martech platforms like Salesforce, Brandcast and others; previous experience appreciated but not required
• Assist in organizing, monitoring, archiving, and maintaining files on the server
Required expertise in various graphic design software packages Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) as well as Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint), prototyping tools suchas Sketch or/and Marvel