As the Associate Principal for Daggerwing Group’s office in Toronto, you will be focused on three areas:
- Ensuring excellence in delivery of services for both regional and global clients with special change management needs.
- Guiding, empowering and supporting staff so that they love the career-building benefits of working at Daggerwing.
- Helping to grow the business – with existing and new regional clients.
You will report to a member of Daggerwing Group’s Senior Leadership Team in Toronto. You will be part of a Global Leadership Team that you can tap into for ideas and support – including leveraging creative and consulting resources from different Daggerwing Group offices around the world to support you in creating fantastic strategies, experiences and deliverables for clients.
Daggerwing Group is part of Omnicom Group Inc, one of the world’s largest holding companies of advertising, marketing, media, digital and public relations firms. While Daggerwing Group is a consulting firm, a business driver for Daggerwing is liaison with Omnicom agency leaders – whose clients are among the leading brands in the world. As Associate Principal working out of the Toronto office, a key area of focus will be marketing/customer centricity transformation initiatives.
What Will You be Doing?
Managing delivery for clients – and delivery of results for Daggerwing
- Learning about – and staying on top of – Daggerwing Group’s most effective methods of using creativity, innovation and human-centred thinking to create programs that meet business needs – from big customer-centric transformation, to mergers, to employer value propositions.
- Lead, manage and/or oversee projects from concept to implementation, including leading team members in the development of SOWs, project plans and budgets for both new and current clients – taking into consideration client business needs and staffing/pricing approaches that ensure Daggerwing Group meets or exceeds revenue targets.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients so that there can be trust and honesty in the relationship – in ways that build client loyalty and longevity, because they believe Daggerwing Group always has their best interests at heart.
- Providing hands-on support and oversight for client projects, to ensure they are on track from both a client and Daggerwing Group business perspective – with an emphasis on managing all projects to ensure Daggerwing meets monthly/quarterly finance projections.
- Ensuring that your team members have the information, resources and encouragement they need to deliver work at the level expected by a Top 10 rated firm. This can include helping to ensure the team is ideating and collaborating with each other and members from other offices.
- Taking responsibility for the quality and on-time/on-budget delivery to clients.
- Continually look for ways to improve process and capabilities to deliver better work, faster.
Strengthening the experience for our Employees
- Provide hands-on coaching continuously so that employees are always learning – but at the same time ensuring that employees feel confident in trying new things, taking appropriate risks and learning new skills.
- Working with employees to ensure that they have a learning and development plan that helps them grow and aligns with employee’s personal goals and the ambitions of Daggerwing Group.
- Working with other members of the Global and Executive leadership teams and HR to identify and support talent needs.
- Working with other Global Leadership Team members on initiatives to enhance our company culture and employee engagement.
Growing the business
- Working with current clients to understand their business challenges - and then providing them with recommendations that address their challenges and opportunities.
- Contributing your expertise to major regional or global Daggerwing Group business development opportunities.
- Tapping into and growing your own business network as a source of potential new business.
- Building and strengthening relationships with stakeholders at Omnicom agencies, to encourage them to bring Daggerwing Group into new business pitches and to help current clients with internal problems.
- Contributing to Daggerwing Group’s thought leadership platforms, and contributing – as a member of the Global Leadership Team – ideas on ways to expand our expertise and solutions, stand out as competitors and grow our reputation.