Daggerwing Health is seeking a Senior Art Director with a background in consumer marketing to join our dynamic team in New York. As a collaborative member of several high-profile accounts, you’ll be a key member of the creative team with direct client contact. Your creative work will include campaign development, print, digital, social, mobile, and CRM. The ideal candidate will be passionate about healthcare, dedicated to providing exceptional client service, and have strong experience in digital tactics including websites, apps and email. A superior track record of managing multiple creative and tactical projects and ability to think creatively in the highly structured and regulated environment of prescription drug marketing to consumers is required. The ideal candidate will work at ease within the digital space, be a great collaborator with the agency team and bring a thoughtful and strategic point of view to the creative work we do.This position is based in New York City and may require client related travel.
The focus for this role includes:
1. Continually strengthen the agency’s relationship and reputation with key assigned clients, based on understanding and delivering against specific needs and expectations, as well as bringing innovative thinking to their brands to solve marketing needs.
2. Contribute to the skills, efficiency, experience level and workplace satisfaction of agency and on behalf of the clients.
3. Build strong relationships with the entire agency team (account, creative, project management, editorial, studio, etc.) for excellent communication and team chemistry.
Generate strategic brand creative concepts, based on consumer insights and effective use of digital and video media to influence behavior change.
• Take new and existing creative concepts to a higher level, exploring and strengthening ways that ideas can be pulled through in various communication channels.
• Present our creative product to clients and also in select new business opportunities.
• Partner closely with creative, account, project management and editorial to review project briefs, requirements and client expectations; concept and execute creative initiatives including but not limited to designing layouts, mockups, and prototypes.
• Ensure deadlines are met and creative integrity is maintained throughout the work.
• Stay abreast of the latest trends within creative, design and digital technology industries.
• Engage in Martech platforms like Salesforce, Brandcast and others; previous experience appreciated but not required.
• Bachelor degree from an accredited 4-year college/university with specialized training in art/design and digital execution.
• 3-4 years of experience with creative art responsibilities within an agency setting working on health and wellness brands.
• Conceptual thinker that brings communication strategies to life in unique and meaningful way.
• Fluent in all creative software (ie. Adobe Creative Cloud), prototyping tools, etc. and familiarity power point.
• Great communicator who can present, think on the fly and work capably across teams.
• Skilled in working under pressure and delivering results within tight deadlines.
• Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Manage client feedback in an approachable way, provide trusted insights and a clear POV to help improve the work.
• Develop creative materials, applying and checking against brand/graphic standards and preparing files and support materials for client and regulatory review.
• The successful candidate will receive an industry-competitive compensation package that consists of base salary, eligibility to participate in the Daggerwing Group bonus pool, 401k, phone/internet assistance, a benefit plan including medical/dental/vision/life insurance/gym, long-term disability, Employee Assistance Program, vacation time and ability to participate in the employee stock purchase